In order to make your own personal lubricant out of flaxseeds, you will need the following ingredients: 2 1/2 tablespoons. of flaxseeds, 2 cups of water, and a pot.
You can find flaxseeds in health food store. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add flaxseeds. Allow them to boil until the water is reduced in half. This will take approximately 20 minutes. Remove from heat. Allow it to cool. When it cools, strain it. Place it in an airtight container. Refrigerate it. Refrigeration will extend the life of it. Do not add anything to it (e.g. oils), because they will be deleterious to latex. This gel can also be used as an effective hair gel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades