According to a study released 6/24/08 by PLoS Medicine, watching a video in an STD clinic waiting room can reduce the risk for a new STD by almost 10%. In a large multi-center intervention trial, Dr. Lee Warner from the Centers for Disease control and Prevention and a team of researchers at different institutions in the U.S. studied the effect of a carefully crafted, 23-minute waiting room video on the risk for new STDs among 40,000 patients in 3 STD clinics in the country. This is brought to you by the Safe in the City project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades